Idaho Botantical Garden Review

Thursday, May 21, 2015

My son and I were able to visit the Idaho Botantical Garden recently. The Idaho Botanical Garden was different then how I expected it to be. I thought that it would be similar to the Botanical Garden in Austen. The gardens and plants seemed more spread out and I was surprised by the open field by the entrance.

My son's favorite area in the Idaho Botanical Garden was the Koi Pond in the Children's Adventure Garden. The Koi moved up to the surface and were fairly active in the water. He loved watching them swim.

My favorite gardens were the English Garden and the Fire Wise Garden. The Fire Wise Garden showed flowers and plants that were more fire resistant. There were many different varieties of plants and ground cover for this garden. The English Garden was very picturesque and reminded me of something from an English novel.

As we were walking around the garden, many other Idahoans were impressed by the gardens and what there was to see. When going to the Idaho Botanical Gardens and exploring, I suggest bringing:
  • Sunscreen
  • Water to Drink
  • Camera 
  • Wearing Sturdy Walking Shoes

To find out more information about the Idaho Botanical Garden including admission fees and hours, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs