Maple Holistics Natural Argan Oil Shampoo Review

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Maple Holistics sent me their Natural Argan Oil Shampoo to review. To use the Natural Argan Oil Shampoo you wet your hair and massage the shampoo into your scalp and hair. You let it sit for 2-3 minutes, rinse and repeat. The Natural Argan Oil Shampoo helped my hair to feel healthy and a little less frizzy (that's not a benefit listed on their site, just my own observation). The shampoo didn't leave any built up in my hair. It also seemed like I didn't need conditioner with this product. It didn't leave my hair as soft as Maple Holistics Tea Tree Oil Shampoo, but it still seemed soft enough that conditioner wasn't necessary. You also don't need a lot of this product to wash your hair. To learn more about Maple Holistic's Natural Argan Oil Shampoo, click here.

Maple Holistics offers free sample for customers to try their products. To sign-up to get a free sample, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs