- MK Nature Center: My son and I discovered the MK Nature Center as we were biking the Boise Green Belt. We biked by it and went back another day with my husband to explore. The Nature Center features exhibits with underwater viewing areas. My son enjoyed looking at the fish and the ripples in the stream. The stream walk is educational and interesting. We will probably go back again, soon! Also, the self-guided tour is free!
- Boise Greenbelt: Since the weather is warming up, I would highly suggest biking/running/or walking the Boise Greenbelt. The Boise Greenbelt contains many picturesque views along the river.
- Boise Zoo: The Boise Zoo is a fun outing for the whole family and its the right size for little ones! The Boise Zoo is also having an Easter "Egg'stravaganza on Saturday, March 28, 2015. The event will have face painting, games and of course the Easter Bunny! Click here for more details.
- Boise Parks: Since the weather is warming up, it's the perfect time to start heading out to the Boise Parks with your kids to play on the playground, have a picnic, or even toss the frisbee around. For a list of Boise Parks, click here.
- Idaho Botanical Gardens: I haven't been here yet, but it looks like fun and it would be nice to tour gardens in the Spring!
- Boise State Capitol: Tour the State Capitol of Idaho and have a picnic on the grounds. There are several picnic tables on the grounds.
6 Things to do in Boise in the Spring
Monday, March 23, 2015
The flowers are starting to bloom and the weather is warming up in Boise. There are many things to do in Boise in the Spring. Here are a couple of ideas: