Playtex VentAire Review

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Playtex sent me their VentAire Bottle and Nipple Variety Pack to try and review. I was impressed
with the VentAire bottle since it had a system of helping to reduce the air bubbles in the bottle that causes gas. Playtex's system is nice because if the baby tips the bottle or holds it differently milk doesn't sprinkle out. My son usually has a bottle in the morning and at night. I gave him the Playtex bottle at night to try and for some reason he drank a little bit out of it and then wouldn't drink any more. I think the milk might not have been coming out fast enough for him or he's too old for it (17 months old), but I am not sure. He also kept tipping it in the wrong direction or sidewise. I would suggest trying the VentAire bottle. It seems like different stages of  a baby/toddler's development need different bottles.
 
Disclaimer: I received my sample from Crowdtap for free for testing and review purposes in exchange of my opinion, which is reflected in this entry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs