Homemade Bread

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My friend told me about how she makes homemade bread for her family each week. I thought that it was a nice idea and so for the past few months I've made homemade bread for my family. It's not as much work as you would think, but it does take time to let the bread rise. I like having homemade bread for my family: I know what the ingredients are, it tastes better than the store bought bread and it's something a little extra I can do to show my family I love them. The recipe I like to use is from i heart naptime and can be found by clicking here. i heart naptime does an excellent job of providing step by step instructions. The only adjustment I have done with the recipe is to use half white and half wheat flour and sometimes I don't add butter to the top of the loafs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs