Things to Do in Boise: Camel's Back Park

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I decided to venture out with my son and try a new park and playground. We went and visited Camel's Back Park. Camel's Back Park is North of Downtown Boise. The traffic pattern was a little weird in some spots going and coming to the park. The park contains a huge field for throwing frisbees, football and/or lounging about with a good book. The playground was a good size. There were numerous "tunnels" for a 17 month year old to climb up, swings and slides. The slides were moderate height - not too steep.  Camel's Back Park also has access to the Foothills with several
trails. The trails looked steep, sandy and a little rough. I wasn't sure about taking my little one on it although I did see some parents with their kids walking around on them.


Camel's Back Park is located at 1200 W Heron St. Boise, ID.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs