Snow Canyon State Park

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

My husband had a Spring Convention to attend in St. George and my son and I tagged along. While we were in St. George, we went and visited Snow Canyon State Park. The views of the rocks were amazing. We walked along an easy trail and found a spot for my son to play in the white sand. He loved it. While hiking, we saw a couple of lizards either crossing the path or sun bathing. Snow Canyon would be a great place for picnicking, camping, hiking and more!

If you go to Snow Canyon, I would suggest bringing:
  • A Camera to take pictures
  • Water
  • Pail and Shovel to dig in Sand
  • Cash ($6 per vehicle entry fee)
  • Sunscreen
  • Hiking Snacks
  • Bug Spray
  • Proper Hiking Clothes and Shoes
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs