General Conference Board

Monday, March 30, 2015

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (aka Mormons). Twice a year, we gather to hear messages from the Prophet and Apostles. To make it more fun for my son, I decided to make a General Conference Board that I found on "A Day in My Life" blog. I bought a smaller board so I had to make adjustments - condensing the pockets and putting the topics in a pocket. Since I made the adjustments, there was more room. I added a picture of Christ found on LDS.org and made it into a velcro puzzle. I also added a place for my son to add "hearts" as he felt the spirit.
To make your own, go to A Day in My Life Blog, found here or A Few of My Favorite Things, found here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs